Monday, September 29, 2014

Google Alerts and RSS url's #dailynews

(via)
For adding as much information as possible to this particular blog, I signed up for Google Alerts. I hope this will keep me updated on the most recent local news around the state on farmers' markets and local farms. My recent search alerts are for:

"Vermont Farmers Markets" and "Vermont Local Farms"

Along with this for aadditional alerts I am turning to different RSS (Real Simple Syndication) sources. Since I am not Mac - savy and currently own  PC, for this I use www.bloglines.com to help me utilizes these feeds.

These include:

1. VT Digger

2. Organic Consumers Association News Headlines

3.  Cedar Circle Farm (also a possible interview!)

Receiving daily updates on the topics will hopefully provide lots of useful information! Will keep updating!


No comments:

Post a Comment